Advanced Marketing Coaching Program
- Up to 5 people per coaching group
- One 90m online meeting once/month
- Private forum for Q&A, troubleshooting, etc.
- You pay for 3 months at a time. $700 x 3 = $2,100 per quarter.
This program supports your progress on three core challenges:
- Publish something on the internet daily (every week day) for the first 90 days of the program. After the first 90 days you are free to decide if you want to continue this daily publication practice or not. The goal is to deepen your expertise and your ability to communicate it in the way that only high-frequency publication can.
- Design and execute on some kind of research project while you're in the program. The goal is ultimately to develop thought leadership content or valuable IP.
- Do everything you can to line up 3 online or IRL speaking engagements over the next year. The engagements can be podcast guest spots, local meetups with 3 drunk randos in the audience, or national-level conferences stuffed full of prospects for your services. I don't care which, you just have to reach out, line up, prepare for, and ultimately execute the talks. The goal is to become perceived as a world-class expert.
Those three challenges are the core of this program because they represent the 80/20 sweet spot of building authority and economically valuable expertise. There's other stuff you can do to build this kind of rare, valuable expertise, but there are not other things that you must do.
Think about it like regaining physical fitness after a period of being out of shape. There are lots of things you could do, but only two things most experts agree you must do: 1) build strength through progressive overload strength training and 2) maintain a caloric deficit. This program is like that, but for your business.
You, I, and the rest of your small group will meet via Zoom video call once per month for 90 minutes to discuss progress, troubleshoot roadblocks, and share learnings.
This group will support your progress in the following ways:
- Accountability: me, the group, and the money you've invested all bias you towards taking action.
Who is this for?
- Self-employed software developers or small dev shops who have...
- Defined a clear specialization and have...
- Built a stable business and want to...
- Move into an expert market position using inbound marketing and maybe also want to...
- Develop unique intellectual property that definitively differentiates you from others and can afford to...
- Spend 10 hours/week working on your business