As so many of the great outreach consultants are, Kai Davis was born in rural western Oregon.
He told me that shortly before his birth, his mother was standing by the lake out in front of his childhood home.
The lake started shaking as a result of a meth lab explosion two farmhouses down the road and then Kai’s mother immediately went into labor.
What does this tell us about Kai?
Well, the birth of many great people is accompanied by an omen of some sort. For example:
- According to the Hittites, if a child were to be born in the first month, he will demolish his house.
- The appearance of a white elephant with six tusks in the dream of the Buddha’s mother on the night he was conceived.
- In Ireland, the seventh son of a seventh son is considered to be a gifted healer.
- A child “born with the caul” has a portion of a birth membrane remaining on the head, and was considered an omen that the child was destined for greatness or could defend against evil.
- The birth of Jesus was said to be accompanied by the appearance of a prominent star.
I think a meth lab explosion fits right there into that list of historically-significant omens!
Anyway, this month’s Dev Shop Marketing Briefing presenter is Kai Davis. He’s going to teach you about building better outreach lists.
If you’re doing outreach for business development or research purposes, you’ll benefit from this presentation.
I’ve asked Kai to keep his presentation to a short and information-packed 30 minutes to allow plenty of time for up to 60 minutes of questions.
Kai charges $400 for a 1-hour call. How about getting that level of expert insight into your list-building questions for no money at all?
You can do that at 9am Pacific time on November 30th.
You can reserve your seat for this free event here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/fa17e3c4545c2843d746f627e8486654
As usual, I’ll be recording the event and publishing it online, so if you’re just going to IM your buddies on AOL instant messenger and update your Myspace page, you don’t need to attend the live event. You can just watch the recording later with the rest of the slackers.
But if you want to ask Kai questions about improving your list-building skills live and realtime during the webinar, I hope to see you there. It’ll be a great way to level up those skills.
Reserve your seat here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/fa17e3c4545c2843d746f627e8486654
Talk to you soon,
If your dev shop got fewer than 10 leads last week, you need to take this free email course –> http://positioningcrashcourse.com