It's safer than farting during laser surgery

Philip Morgan

I came across this article from the Daily Mail the other day. The gist of it was this:

--- A patient in a Tokyo hospital has been left with serious burns after they passed wind during an operation that ignited the laser a surgeon was using during the procedure. When the patient's intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operating room, it ignited with the irradiation of the laser and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.

Re-positioning your business is much safer than farting during laser surgery.

During the Positioning Workshop, I won't torch your existing business, and I won't encourage you too either.

Instead, I'll help you choose a prudent path forward to narrowing down your business focus.

Registration closes November 7, 2016 at the stroke of midnight Pacific time. You get the Complete Bundle version of The Positioning Manual too when you sign up ($99 if purchased separately).

More details here: /positioning-workshop/

Talk to you soon,

If your dev shop got fewer than 10 leads last week, you need to take this free email course -->