Remember that "100 relevant subscribers in 35 days" experiment I mentioned a while back: /pmc-whos-with-me/ ?I started working on it. And I've got my first update for you:Video link: https://vimeo.com/307362578Text TL;DR:
- I started planning this experiment: https://my.mindnode.com/v89EsCobs9xCfzQGabWo4xN387FeMMU1JKTSqHGK#48.3,21.5,2
- The planning is critical because if I don't have a narrow definition of who I want to reach, then no amount of outreach is likely to be effective.
- The definition of who I want to reach will drive two subsequent decisions about what content I want to use to attract them.
- The Gartner Hype Cycle is a useful tool for thinking through who might most need to hear what I have to say.
- LinkedIn's Sales Navigator tool is useful for getting a sense of how easy it will be to find different groups of people.
If you want the full download check out the video link: https://vimeo.com/307362578Oh, BTW, remember that until the end of this year you can get 30% off The Positioning Manual (http://thepositioningmanual.com) or Specializing Without Failure (http://specializingwithoutfailure.com).Just use the code TAXWRITEOFF when you check out to get the discount. Do it before the stroke of midnight Pacific time on December 31, cause that's when this offer expires.-P