This is technically a mailbag item for this email, but actually it's a reminder that market research need not be difficult.From Jim T:
_I was browsing an active independent mortgage brokers facebook group and boy, it is a treasure trove of insight for anyone trying to do specialization for that vertical._In about 5 posts I learned:
- what web design options typically get recommended
- what taglines 20+ commenters use to describe/position their brokerages
- what they really care about, which is quickly getting the lowest rate for clients
- key pain points of
- lenders taking too long to approve,
- dealing with Realtors that don't "get it"
- general angst at wholesale lenders that are trying to cut them out of deals and overcharge consumers on loans
_A little more research shows the last item being such a big deal right now that thousands of these independent mortgage brokers have rallied together to get better pricing from big lenders for their clients._Pretty wild.
Again, gaining insight into how your buyers think (aka market research) need not be that hard!-P