At the bottom of every email, I ask y’all to share your stories of building and investing. This one came in recently:
It’s a crowdsourcing project to tackle a set of urgent problems of the world, getting together business, academia and people.
It’s for everyone.
Cool, risky and exciting because we are trying to take a different, hopefully faster, approach on how we can survive as society. And very focused on actions – not the woo-woo stuff. Led by Philip Kotler and Christian Sarkar.
- What are the unmet needs of society?
- What is multi-stakeholder JTBD?
- How do we map out the causes and effects of wicked problems?
- How can we depoliticize decision-making?
- What is The Wicked7 Project?
Answers to these questions in this webinar recording: https://strategyn.com/webinar-unmet-needs-of-society/