How can indie consultants use scrappy, DIY methods to increase authority and profitability?
Ideas I am researching:
- Direct response to brand marketing transition
- Applying the freemium model to selling consulting and coaching services
- Getting paid for my thinking as delivered by email (instead of, or rather than, a book or other more conventional means of paying for un-applied thinking)
- Doing one thing that fulfills two goals. The one thing: high frequency publication. The two goals: articulation of my expertise for lead nurture purposes and further deepening of my expertise.
- Non-pipeline based selling.
- Getting on podcasts without shitty pitches
- Developing a risk profiling method for indie consultants.
- A framework for deciding how to specialize.
More details, including open access to all aspects of this research, soon.