Workshop 1: Decision-Making
Go from confusion to clarity about how you can specialize in just 4 weeks
Deciding how to specialize your custom software development business is confusing or frustrating.
Here's how I'll help you solve that problem:
- I'll walk you through my process for moving from confusion to clarity & confidence in 4 weeks.
- I'll limit the participation to 7 people so that you have lots of time to ask me questions and get "spot consulting" assistance during each of our four, 60-minute live meetings.
- I'll provide you with a simple framework that gets you 80% of the clarity possible with 20% of the effort and time.
- I'll help you get outside your own head by helping you think about things in terms of the value your prospective clients see in your services.
- I'll set you up with multiple, unique tools and processes that bring as much "plug and play" ease as possible to your decision making about how to specialize.
- I'll help keep you accountable to making progress by breaking the task down into bite-sized chunks you can do on your own time between live meetings. You won't be doing this alone.
No matter where you're starting from, at the end of this workshop you'll have 2 good options for specializing in a way that maximizes your confidence and future earning ability.
Why should you trust me to help you with this important decision?
Over the years I've helped hundreds of self-employed software developer with this transition from generalist to specialist. Along the way I've developed a specific process for breaking this intimidating decision down into discrete steps that help you gain clarity and confidence without being overwhelmed.
This page would be super long if I included every kind word from a customer or testimonial here, but you can peruse some of those over here: https://philipmorganconsulting.com/what-my-clients-say/
The price is $600 if you pay before February 26 and $800 if you pay on or after February 26. Here's what you're getting when you buy:
- A 4-week online workshop.
- Meetings are held using Zoom.us at 9am to 10am Pacific time (convert that to your local time here) on Wednesdays (March 7, 2018, March 14, March 21, and March 28). These are not webinars. They are actual live meetings where you can ask any and all questions by just talking directly to me.
- Access to a private Discourse forum for Q&A between meetings.
- Videos to teach you the important concepts you need to know before each live workshop session
- 1 Year of continued access to workshop materials (videos, tools, etc.) in case you want to revisit them later
- A small group environment that should help introverts feel comfortable participating
- Bonus: You'll get the Complete Bundle of The Positioning Manual for Technical Firms
If you'd like to reserve your seat now, there's a simple application process:
- Schedule a 20-minute call with me to check for fit: https://calendly.com/philipmorgan/20m-call-to-check-for-workshop-fit
- During the call I'll ask a few questions to make sure you are likely to get a good ROI from this workshop and answer any questions you may have
- If we both agree it's a good fit I'll send you a payment link.
If you have questions, please drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org