Last updated: 2022-06-01
Types of data we collect
- Website Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor the aggregated usage of our website, e.g. what pages were viewed and what sites referred visitors to our site. This data is completely anonymised, so no personal data is transmitted or stored.
- Mailing List: As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect some personal information, specifically an email address and your name. We use this information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, SubStack, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see SubStack’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
- YouTube video widget for displaying videos
- Stripe for handling payments
- Google Fonts
- Airtable and Google Forms for accepting contact form submissions
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. Email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.