I help implementors become advisors
- You’re deciding how to specialize so that it becomes possible to sell expertise rather than implementation
- You’re transforming your business — project by project — into one that generates more valuable expertise rather than more operational efficiency.
- You’re cultivating lead generation habits that attract advisory services prospects.
- You’re packaging your expertise into IP that’s usable by non-experts.
- If you want to grow as a business owner who is the primary source of expertise for your business, you should consider joining The Expertise Incubator.
- If you are just getting started with marketing your services, consider being part of a Fundamentals-level Core Skills workshop.
- If you have expertise and some business momentum that you want to take to the next level, consider being part of an Intermediate-level Core Skills Workshop.
If my services are not a good fit now, I also have a book that may be just what you need to make some progress on your own transitioning away from being a generalist and towards being a more successful specialist: The Positioning Manual